4 day event - from 3am 1 October - 4am 5 October
The MIGW Steam Festival is the first digital festival hosted on Steam to celebrate Melbourne International Games Week 2021. The Festival will run from 1 to 5 October 2021.
The MIGW Steam Festival will feature a selection of 16 digital events including talks, game presentations, panel discussions and concerts with popular video game development industry talent.
- Games Made in Victoria featuring Completely Stretchy and Uncomfortably Sticky, Dap, Kardboard Kings, Conscript, JUSTICE SUCKS: Recharged, Spies & Soldies and Wayward Strand
- Developing JUSTICE SUCKS: Recharged, an exclusive panel with Cyrian Guillaume, Mitchell Pasmans, Nicholas McDonnell and Winston Tang
- The Music of ‘Knuckle Sandwich’ and Songs from ‘Video World’ concerts, performances by beardy and Monster Mansion
- NEXT in (Video Game) Fashion panel with Benjamin Ee, Izzy Gramp, Jenny Windom and Joel Davison
- Every Game in This City: From Escape Rooms to Esports with Alexandra Lee, Chad Toprak, Goldie Bartlett, Harry Shang Lun Lee, Patrick LeMieux, Stephanie Boluk, Will Partin, Yang Jing Allison
Event contact: Travis Plane