Connecting Gamers, Technology and Culture
Melbourne International Games Week (MIGW) is Asia Pacific’s largest digital games celebration featuring conferences, events and activities for the games industry, games enthusiasts, the general public and educators.
In 2021, MIGW events will be held online for audiences to livestream or participate.
MIGW aims to:
- bring Australia’s games industry together to showcase, celebrate and build local capability and connections
- build MIGW into the pre-eminent digital games event in the Asia-Pacific region
- connect the international games community with the Victorian games industry
Melbourne International Games Week is curated by Creative Victoria, with the guidance of a steering committee of industry experts. Established in 2017, the committee acts as a conduit to the broader industry and provides support, expert advice and guidance about:
- the format, content and theme of MIGW
- the views and needs of industry and other key stakeholders
- opportunities for industry participation on both a local and international level
- opportunities for strategic and corporate partnerships and sponsorships
- promotion of events
- recruitment of individuals and organisations to participate as speakers or as part of industry and trade delegations
Creative Victoria is the Victorian Government body established to champion and support local games and creative talent and grow the state's creative industries.
Explore 2021 events
Join Australian and international influencers, businesses and industry for Melbourne International Games Week.